Lots of Transitions in Play … in all of our lives.
I’m almost done, certification happens in December.
The question for me has been,
- How does EOL relate to my wellness coaching for nurses & others?
- How does this relate to my passion for nurses & nursing leadership?
- How does it relate to my book, Getting Real about Caring?
Here’s how I see it all connecting …
I have 3 passions: Nurses, Wellbeing, EOL
… and the thread that runs through them
My practice is
Generating Conversations and Coaching
- Giving voice to what nurses do & how they do it ………..Writing, Coaching, Speaking
- Quality living & dying – Wellbeing …………A Vision Map Experience, Healing Circles
- Restoring death & dying to its natural place in living ………EOL Coaching & Doula
As a part of my transitions:
Beautiful Dying Expo This week … November 13-15
I’m offering A VISION MAP EXPERIENCE in a virtual booth … You can find me there.
Access to all the booths and their beautiful services are FREE
Easy to view & access by clicking the link above
This Vision Map Experience is customized for those who work in end of life – nurses, physicians, chaplains, social workers, doulas … for all.
I’m wholehearted about this Vision Map Experience because it gives us an opportunity
- to stop and think about our own lives, and
- to identify how and where we can tap into a life made more full
I will be offering a similar Vision Map Experience customized for nurse leaders. Coming Soon.
For this week, check out the Beautiful Dying Expo and my
A Vision Map:
Life Made Full
for End of Life Workers
I wish you a rich & restful week and weekend 🙏